Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday night fun: a gorgeous Aurora Borealis-inspired vision board

We whipped up this inspiration board for one of our sweet, sweet couples who weren't quite sure about their wedding color palette and textures. Well we wanted to help pull their visions together and VoilĂ ! This was the result: a magical, yet sophisticated vision.
aurora borealis: www.wandermelon.com
linens: www.latavolalinen.com
blue cake: www.specialevents.com
rope place mat: www.beachhousedecor.blogspot.com
hydrangeas: brides.com
runner: craftwww.snfavors.com
pillows: www.burkedecor.blogspot.com
shoes: www.thisnext.com
love out loud: www.inspiredbybeatriceclay.com
leaves: www.philipjong.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SPPost)

C.D. Beatrice Clay said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for adding my "Love Out Loud" letterpress print :)

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Of course, Beatrice! Your work is simply stunning! Thank you for reading!